Friday, October 7, 2011

It's FALL!

There is nothing better than waking up to a crisp cold morning, and a beautiful sunrise coming over the mountains, well that's not true, seeing a pretty girl fall, would probably make my week (I'm not really mean, it just humanizes them, they are normal people, who lose their balance and fall over sometimes).

Anyways, it feels like Tallahassee's winter here already! The leaves are changing and falling rapidly. People are even talking about snow already. I didn't know how much I missed Fall until now. I love it. And it's October, you know that that means..yup HALLOWEEN! I'm pumped about Halloween this year, because each unit at my work has a theme, and this year our theme is "the roaring 20's", how freakin awesome is that?!

Dressing up is always a blast, last year I was one of the Spice Girls (don't worry I wasn't alone on this one, we had a full group of 5 women dress up, I was scary spice)! But this year I have a big opportunity, I could go the classic route, flapper girl, cute wavy hair, bright red lips, or as a gangster girl, with a pin stripe suit, Fedora, and bright red lips with wavy hair (notice the trend), but that is sooo conventional, and I much rather be the funny girl than the cute girl, so with some thought I found myself searching for theme appropriate attire that would make me laugh. I'm going as a barrel of beer, since the prohibition was in the 20's. My history teachers should all applaud themselves.

And mind you I won't be a sexy barrel (is there such a thing?). Every time girls dress up they always tend to go as the sexy version, so lame. I will be sure to post some pictures of my endeavors. I think I will mark my barrel as booze, and carry around a large beer mug, just so people aren't confused. I am 100% sure that I will be the only one fully covered non sexified version of the roaring 20's, and I couldn't be happier!

this is going to be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment