Monday, October 17, 2011

The important questions of life.....

Why are we here?

What is my purpose?

and probably the most important question to ask is...

Who will go see Twilight with me in November?

I think I found a Twilight fan at work, WHOOOHOOO! All is not lost. I'm pumped. Groan all you want Stephanie Strahan (and the other 50% of my friends who hate all Twilight fans), but Twilight is coming to an end, and I need my vampire/werewolf/human love triangle fix. And before you start attacking me in posts, just know that I think the concept is ridiculous, and I understand that it wasn't well written. I can't read the word "chagrin" without cringing, but damnit, I love the story behind it, you know boy meets girl, boy wants to kill girl, boy and girl fall madly in love, etc, etc.

Doug has already stood his ground, he will not be seeing the films. Good for him, except when they come out on DVD I will tie him down and force his eyes open so he can take in all the diamond skin gloriousness that is Edward Cullen.

I can hardly wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment