Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Did you say...OREGON?!

I keep on hearing people say stuff about my homestate, and I am getting more and more homesick. I miss the people, you know the people that wear hiking shoes everyday, carry backpacks instead of diaper bags, and have several The North Face fleeces that they wear on rotation.



I also miss the proximity to my family. I want to be able to see them on the weekends, watch movies with them, cook for them (ok, I've never cooked for them, but I've helped them cook before, and I miss that!). I miss my dad singing in the kitchen, and dancing (usually doing the twist, to ANY song he hears). I miss you guys soooo much.



I miss my friends! These are the friends that I've known for years! Some since middle school, and they just get me, I don't need to introduce myself, or censor myself, they know my sense of humor.

I miss the trendy eco friendly peeps, that recycle..Oh, how I miss the statewide understanding that EVERYONE recycles!

And the BEACH!
Florida kind of wins this battle, because the beaches there are freakin' GREAT!

How can you argue with that?

But most of all, I just miss Oregon!
  
and this amazing game.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/oregon-trail/92819

    ReplyDelete